The more affordable Drifter TOUGH-TEC is constructed with a durable polyethylene outer skin, which is the most durable skin technology in the industry. While slightly heavier than the ACE-TEC, it still offers excellent performance and an affordable price.
The Drifter offers “unbreakable performance” unmatched by any other board, whether you are starting or looking for a board to bang waves in a rocky or reef break without hammering your board.
TOUGH-TEC boards are manufactured in an eco-friendly way with virtually zero waste generated during the production process. The boards can be completely recycled, which is excellent for the environment. These boards are ideal for beginners, schools, clubs, and paddlers with an eco-conscience, and they can take a serious beating!
- Beginner - intermediate surfers
- Surfers looking for a durable but light board
- Surfers looking for a more forgiving board
- Traveling surfers
- Rental boards and surf schools
- A great board for the whole family
The Drifter series sets the pace with a new recreational category of stable and user-friendly boards that are fun for all skill levels.
- Complete dimensions: 218.4 cm x 56.5 cm x 55L
- Weight: 13.0 lbs / 5.9 kg
- Max Riders Weight: 190 lbs / 85 kg
- Finbox Configuration Set Up: 3x FCS Thruster
- Supplied fin(s): 3x FCS M5 Thruster
- Product Type: Rigid thermoformed
- Technology: TOUGH-TEC
THE DRIFTER 7'2 COMES WITH:
- 1x Drifter board
- 3x FCS M5 thruster fins